Stan and Karen World Cruise

Stan and Karen World Cruise

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Children's Itinerary Calendar

This is a simple thing - well, the process of uploading to Google Drive so I could link it took a bit of figuring out, but here it is.

I created this calendar for my grandchildren to use to follow our trip around the world. I printed copies for each of them and will leave the Cunard brochures with them as well. It's rather rough around the edges - the calendar is based on Excel but is NOT user friendly. For some reason, there are blank pages for January and June that I can't get rid of. I think it's kind of cute for the younger crowd.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkvur1zlw-VODlEeGYtVXNKMVE/view?usp=sharing


Let me know if you have any problems opening the document - once again it's a work-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment