Stan and Karen World Cruise

Stan and Karen World Cruise

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Grandchildren off to California for Christmas


Well, our grandchildren have gone off to spend Christmas with their other grandparents. We put the family on the train in the middle of a snowstorm yesterday and trust that they got off about an hour ago (at least the train stopped for a whole 3 minutes). I can't wait to hear what the kids thought of their overnight adventure :)




A beautifully clear but cold, snow covered day today here in Colorado - sun not quite up.






I'm wondering how many times I'll repack that bag - I'm a bit ahead of myself here - still six weeks out. Since they are new bags, I was wondering if I'd go over the weight, but so far only 38 pounds. I bought a expandable rolling duffle (the idea being to have the expansion for the return trip, but it's already expanded to the max - lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment