Stan and Karen World Cruise

Stan and Karen World Cruise

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Map Information

I have been working on a map for the blog. There is a built-in program (well, the link is built-in). It uses Google maps and is a bit user interactive. Each waypoint has a small amount of info if you click on it (like multiple cities instead of making each one). This is the way I set it up - I could probably put a date in - I'll think about that.

The user can choose satellite or map views, zoom in and out, scroll as they want.

The only two things I don't care for are the lack of lines connecting the waypoints and that it comes up in the middle of the trip rather than with the start point showing on the right. But it's a map, and for now I'll keep it. Stan is investigating others as well.

We went to the Denver Botanical Gardens
for their light show - pretty lights but not super clear.










No comments:

Post a Comment