Stan and Karen World Cruise

Stan and Karen World Cruise

Sunday, December 28, 2014

More map options


As you can see, Stan has created another map and, in the process I've changed the blog name. I moved the interactive map to the sidebar below our profile. It can still be used to identify places and I'll add dates, too.  These more complex changes have to be made on the laptop, but I'm getting better at using the Kindle more effectively for the narrative and photos.

I got a new photo editor app for Android that I think is going to work better for me. It's a free app in the Amazon app store - just named Photo Editor by MacGyver. It's much simpler and probably doesn't have all the "bells and whistles" of some others, but for this purpose, I think it will do fine.

This photob is from a couple of years ago - 
high in the Swiss alps with our
 Bike Fridays


1 comment:

  1. Been looking at your blog as I am going to be doing well as well. I did one on my cruise this year but it is a bit fiddly so am practising. I love the way you have your map and I will try and put one on mine. Look forward to meeting you at the M & G on Cruise critic. Regards Pat Dreamflightpat on CC

    ReplyDelete